Piece of Cake Communications is proud to offer writing services for your business.
While the main focus is on newsletter-type writing, contact us for information on how we can help you with other types of writing you may need. Click here to request more information.
The goal of your business newsletter can be to:
- strengthen current customer bonds (leads to customer retention)
- increase the knowledge base of customers (leads to customer loyalty and brand loyalty)
- motivate someone to make an initial purchase (leads to more customers)
- Get Started Package: $250 (plus GST) – one newsletter article (250 – 400 words). Includes consultation and three revisions.
- Twice is Nice Package: $450 (plus GST) – set of two newsletters (250 – 400 words). Includes consultation and three revisions.
- Triple Slam: $600 (plus GST) – set of three newsletters (250 – 400 words). Includes consultation and three revisions.
- Plan It For Me: $175 (plus GST) – 2 hour session to plan out your communication topics for the next year. You write the content. If you struggle to find timely, exciting topics, this service is for you. Includes consultation and a written plan.
Click here to request more information.
Choose from the following topics:
- Client Newsletter – features a profile of a customer who has directly benefitted from your product/service, as well as a quick profile of that product/service. (We interview a former client to get information, or you provide a suitable story.)
- Tip Newsletter – features tips/tricks to enhance your customer’s experience with your product/service – or tips/tricks on a topic in your area of expertise. (We will discuss ideas about what information your customers can benefit from.)
- Be A Star Newsletter – features a profile of you or another team member. This is a great way to introduce yourself to clients and build immediate rapport. (We interview you to learn aspects of your life/experience that will be valuable for customers to know.)
- Combo Newsletter – features a combination of any two (2) of the above options.Click here to request more information.
Client Newsletter – Candy Bags
Tip Newsletter – doTERRA