Checkout and subscribe to our online monthly newsletter: http://pieceofcakecommunications.com/tips
– How to make yourself slow down when public speaking: https://www.ethos3.com/2014/03/how-to-slow-down-nervous-speedy-speech/
– Apologizing to an audience: http://sixminutes.dlugan.com/audience-apology-public-speaking/
– Speaking tips for non public speakers: http://todaymade.com/blog/public-speaking-tips-non-public-speaker/
– How to remember names while networking: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/01/magazine/how-to-remember-peoples-names.html?_r=2
– How to mingle with confidence: http://dailyeconomy.org/2013/04/17/networking-101-how-to-mingle-with-confidence/
Book recommendation: Working the Pond by Darcy Rezak.
– How incredibly successful people think: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LfM9ZPGmVY
– Is upspeak damaging your credibility: http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/news/is-upspeak-damaging-your-credibility/#sthash.uI0rmjRQ.dpbs
– Ten ways to be more confident at work: http://www.forbes.com/pictures/efkk45gigj/10-ways-to-be-more-confident-at-work/
Book recommendation: Feel the Fear by Susan Jeffers. This book truly changed my life!
Job Seeker Resources:
– Searchwise: http://searchwise.ca/resources.htm
– 50 common interview questions: https://bhuvans.wordpress.com/2006/08/19/50-common-interview-qa/
Do you know a helpful resource? If so, please click here to let us know. Thanks!